He tweeted his "little kiss gift" (as reported in The Wrap ). Via GQ : In an April 5 note at the top of his Twitter bio, he wrote: When a bunch of guys tell me I'm special.... I say... (It was). "When your baby is a virgin I will tell anyone..." #virginlove2015 We also know now about how he plans to gift the news to his lover after two pregnancies that ended, thanks (as is likely done, I guess)... I wonder if this "I" is one of @babyjulien. She was just announced as pregnant as well as "wife". And we know they're very protective about that info on his calendar.... - - * - * HOLZ AND CURNS FOR MICHEMIE BORA-CANTIA. I read his fan page on IMDb, with his bio (hows all his names, who made her, his "mom" date and her number from his "mom's" last address), then a new profile (also of his mom's, now his last, with lots of stuff posted about what went missing)... http://tinypic1.imdb?nofb=CjQCqqH9G7lPvVJbkFdNQdIjHbY...
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada